Smooth Sailing and Fair Winds? | A Covid19 shipping update from the Waking Herbs team.Thomas
A Covid19 shipping update from the Waking Herbs team.
29 October 2020.
Waking Herbs has been fully operational during the Covid19 pandemic. We never stopped shipping packages to our customers around the world. The start of the pandemic has resulted in some lost and delayed packages, but we are noticing that postal services are stabilising. As of this moment, we have a 95% on-time delivery rating according to Reviews.io.
However, we see that postal delays related to the covid19 pandemic are not completely over yet. To be up front about it, here are some questions taken directly from our customer service inbox:
I live in the United States. Can I receive packages from Waking Herbs?
Yes, shipping to the United States is fully operational. We see the majority of our packages going through at a normal rate.
How long does it take for my order to arrive when I order from Waking Herbs?
- Free deliveries to anywhere outside of the European Union should take 2-4 weeks.
- Tracked parcels should arrive within 10-14 days.
- For customers in the United States, orders for MHRB Hidden Valley & MHRB Mexico our US Warehouse generally takes 3-4 days.
My package is delayed, what now?
It is impossible to predict which packages get delayed. If it happens, we give a couple of extra weeks for them to arrive before getting into solutions.
We take the greatest care in that you receive your order. If you encounter delays, please contact us.
Where can I track my order?
In a small percentage of our shipments, parcels do not show up in the tracking tools of USPS and PostNL. As a result, It could be you see an error message along the lines of: ‘Label created, not yet in system’.
As a second measure our customer service uses 17track.net for independent, reliable order tracking.
Parcels with destinations within Europe, please visit DPD.com/tracking for order tracking.
Which postal carriers deliver Waking Herbs’ parcels?
We send out all packages for all countries with POSTNL. PostNL is the official postal service of the Netherlands which offers both tracked and free shipments. When your parcel leaves the Netherlands, USPS handles your parcel for international shipment.
In the country of destination the national postal service of your country handles your parcel in most cases.
There are a couple of exceptions to this rule:
- Tracked shipments within Europe are sent with DPD.
- For US customers there is the option to receive MHRB Hidden Valley & MHRB Mexico with USPS Priority Mail. If you want this, it’s important that you select the MHRB product with |shipped from USA| in the product description and that the order only contains ‘MHRB Hidden Valley’ or ‘MHRB Mexico’. We can only ship these two products from our US warehouse. Orders containing other products will be sent from the Netherlands.
In conclusion, we see it as our mission to spread sacred plants around the world and we always strive to reach a solution with you when things to wrong.
If you are experiencing delays or have another question about your order, please reach out to our customer service. We always strive to answer e-mails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Our customer serive E-mail address: