I have paid. Why does My Account states ‘awaiting payment’doneIf you choose one of the following payment options during checkout it might take several days before we can clear your funds. Once we confirmed your payment your order status will be changed to 'completed' and we will present your package to the courier (usually the same day on weekdays).
- Bank Transfer to USA Bank (5% Checkout Discount)
- Bank Transfer to UK bank account (EUR / USD / GBP > 5% Checkout Discount)
- ACH Direct Debit Payment (US customers only)
- Bank Transfer from outside of EU / USA
- Payment via USA Check to USA Checking Account
- Pay with Bitcoin AND most other Cryptocurrencies (5% Checkout Discount)
- Western Union
- MisterCash / Bancontact
How does the ACH payment method works?doneAn ACH payment (this stand for Automated Clearing House) is an payment method we currently only offer for customers in the US. On checkout you can choose this option. It's important to remember your exact order number. Instructions
- After placing the order you will be directed to Direct Debit Authorization Form (see example below).
- It's important to fill out this form as complete as possible, making sure all bank details are correct.
- Don't forget your signature. You can do this by using your mouse, touchpad or simply by typing your name instead (Type in Signature).
- Once you have filled out the form, please press the button ''Agree & Sign''
Can I pay with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency?doneYou can buy Bitcoins with your own bank or credit card and simply send these Bitcoins to our Bitcoin Wallet. Why Bitcoins? It's easy, safe, fast, anonymous and almost free of transaction costs.
- Place your order in our shop, select "Pay with Bitcoin" as payment option on checkout and complete the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation, in the order confirmation you find the payment details and our Bitcoin wallet address.
- When you have done the transfer, please let us know the transaction details so we can find your payment. (order number, how many Bitcoins, date / time, sender, etc.)