What do you do to reduce our footprint?doneYou can expect to receive a used box when your order is shipped out, as we have deals with local shops to re-use their boxes. Our products are professionally packed in re-usable tins and plastic bags. We hope you re-use these materials. We try to minimise waste as much as possible. Plastics and paper are picked up for recycling and all the plant material goes in our garden. As we are aware that shipping these sacred plants across the globe costs energy we try to keep the weight of the parcels as low as we can. And of course we plant more sacred plants than we harvest.
How discreet do you pack my order?doneYou can expect your order to be packed in a mailbox, envelope or a bigger box with no reference to our website. Only carrying the obligatory things as addressee and sender. Basically it is just a very normal parcel which will draw no attention. Each order is packed the way we would like to receive it ourselves. With love and extra blessings for safe travels.
Do you ship to my country?doneMost likely we do. However not all products to every country due to legislation of some of those countries. Check the product to see if we ship your favourite one to your country. We have many happy customers in the US, Canada, Australia and throughout Europe and Asia. We send every order with extra blessings for safe and smooth shipping. Please keep in mind that customs of some countries such as South Africa, Israel, Iceland and a few others can delay the orders.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.
Is it possible to pick up my order?doneOf course it is possible to pick up an order in our warehouse in Haarlem, The Netherlands. We don’t have a shop, so you will have to make your order online. Pick-up can only be done by appointment.
How long will it take before I receive my order?doneThe majority arrives within 10 days, but due to normal customs procedures and postal service schedules they can take up to 4 weeks outside Europe.We also offer REGISTERED shipping. These shippings are trackable and tend to be delivered faster than our free shipping.
How do you ship my order?doneEUROPE - Registered shipping We use DPD within Europe (except for Greece, Norway and Switzerland). DPD ships fast, very reliable and over the road with trucks. REST OF THE WORLD - Registered shipping For countries outside of the EU we use PostNL for registered shipping. We advise you to keep the weight below 2kg to have it travel quickly.