Blend Caapi & Cat’s Claw | 50% Banisteriopsis caapi & 50% Uncaria tomentosa | 30x Extract
- Water soluble
- 30:1 resin
- 30 kg of fresh vines was used to make 1 kg of paste
Common names: Red Ayahuasca, Caapi, Yagé, Yaje, Yahe, Yaxe, Hoasca, Vine of the Soul, Bejuco de Oro, Biaxa, Dapa, Doctor, Kaapi, Kahi, Maridi, Mihi, Nepe, Pinde, Totenliane, Vine of the Dead, and Netma, Jagube.
Common Names: Cat’s Claw, samento, tsachik, paotati-Mashi, misho-mentis, jipotatsa, unganangui
$26.00 – $410.00
- Shipping Restriction
- Shipping information
30x Extract Blend Banisteriopsis caapi / Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) | Half B. caapi / Half Cat’s Claw (50/50)
30x Extract Blend Vine / Cat’s Claw was made with clean water only, and freshly harvested Banisteriopsis Caapi and Uncaria tomentosa. Using fresh plants makes a superior product than using dried product. Together with local indigenous friends we slow boil the Banisteriosis caapi and Uncaria tomentosa for many hours (3 times 8 hours). After each 8 hour increment, we filter the liquid and then boil down the clear liquid until a thick paste remains. This is the pure gold of the 2 plants. You will love this blend.
Master Plant Teacher Blend
Many tribes regard Banisteriopsis caapi as a plant of the gods. Known as a Master Plant Teacher, this giant woody vine grows in the lush Amazon rainforest of Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil. She has many curious characteristics and properties that draw worldwide attention. It belongs to the Malpighiaceae family and is traditionally used by countless South American Amazonian tribes for thousands of years. Her healing power is known widely, this vine is richly steeped in cultural mythology and tradition. It is still considered to be a very mysterious plant, one of the most fascinating and culturally rich plants on earth.
Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a large, woody vine that derives its name from her thorns that grow along the vine and resemble the claws of a cat. Two closely related species of Uncaria are famous in the rainforests: U. tomentosa and U. guianensis. Both South American Uncaria species are used by the indigenous peoples of the Amazon rainforest in very similar ways and have long histories of use. Cat’s claw (U. tomentosa) is sacred and powerful for the the Aguaruna, Asháninka, Cashibo, Conibo, and Shipibo tribes of Peru for at least 2,000 years.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. New Herbals, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Due to legislation we can not send to the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Lithuania, Poland, Reunion, Russia and Ukraine
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.