Blend Caapi & Chuchuhuasi | 50% Banisteriopsis caapi & 50% Maytenus laevii- Maytenus krukovii | 30x Extract
- Water soluble
- 30:1 resin
- 30 kg of fresh vine and Bark was used to make 1 kg of paste
Common names: Ayahuasca, Caapi, Yagé, Yaje, Yahe, Yaxe, Hoasca, Vine of the Soul, Bejuco de Oro, Biaxa, Dapa, Doctor, Kaapi, Kahi, Maridi, Mihi, Nepe, Pinde, Totenliane, Vine of the Dead, and Netma, Jagube.
MAYTENUS KRUCOVII (MAYTENUS LAEVII)
Common Names: chuchuhuazo, chuchuguaza, chuchuguasi capinuri, chuchuhuasha o chuchuhuasi
$26.00 – $410.00
- Shipping Restriction
- Shipping information
30x Extract Blend Vine (Banisteriopsis caapi) / Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus laevii- Maytenus krukovii) | Half B. caapi / Half Chuchuhuasi (50/50)
This paste blend was made with clean water only and freshly harvested Banisteriopsis Caapi and Maytenus krukovii. When the plants are used fresh the product is superior to when using dried product. Together with local indigenous friends we slow boil the Banisteriosis caapi and Maytenus krukovii for many hours (3 times 8 hours). After each 8 hour increment, we filter the liquid and then boil down the clear liquid until a thick paste remains. This is the pure gold of the 2 plants plant. You will love this blend.
Master Plant Teacher Blend
Many tribes regard Banisteriopsis caapi as a plant of the gods. Known as a Master Plant Teacher, this giant woody vine grows in the lush Amazon rainforest of Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil, with many curious characteristics and properties that have drawn worldwide attention. It belongs to the Malpighiaceae family and has been traditionally used by countless South American tribes inhibiting the Amazon for thousands of years. Known most commonly for its healing power, this vine is richly steeped in cultural mythology and tradition. Although it is revered internationally it is still considered to be a very mysterious plant, arguably one of the most fascinating and culturally rich plants on earth.
Maytenus krukovii is respected as a plant teacher in Peruvian shamanism for the strength and protection it confers. It is one of the palos or trees included in la dieta, the shamanic diet, which forms the basis of shamanic training in the Ucayali region of Peru. Chuchuhuasi or Chuchuhuasa is one of many additional ingredients which can be added to the aya brew.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. New Herbals, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Due to legislation we can not send to the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Lithuania, Poland, Reunion, Russia and Ukraine
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.