Alicia anisopetala | Black ayahuasca | Trueno Thunder | 30x (30:1) Extract Paste and Shredded Vine
Common names: Ayahuasca Thunder, Black ayahuasca, Ayahuasca Trueno
$11.00 – $22.00
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping information
Alicia anisopetala (Trueno Ayahuasca)
We purchase our Alicia anisopetala from an elderly indigenous man that lives on his family land a few hours outside of Iquitos. He has been growing and protecting a selection of Alica anisopetala vines for many years and is happy to share his crop with us directly and at fair trade prices. We are very grateful that we have been brought into touch with another friend and plant lover.
Initially we only received freshly cut vines from him that we milled together with a woman healer in Iquitos but now we are working on also making the extract concentrate on his native land surrounded by all these beautiful vines and great vibes.
Alicia anisopetala (Black ayahuasca) is a powerful and mystic plant from the Amazon. Although not well documented or researched about, the plant has had its potent properties taken advantage of by people in the past.
Native to Peru, Alicia anisopetala is a plant that flourishes in a rich and moist soil located in an area that is partly shade and partly sunlit. The genus Alicia is part of the same family as other ayahuasca vines (Malpighiaceae). At present, there are only two species recognized as belonging to this genus: A. anisopetala and A. macrodisca. This is commonly known as ‘Black Ayahuasca’ and is likely to be mistaken for black B. Caapi.
Considered to be the most potent
Many shamans consider this vine to be the most potent of all (above Banisteriopsis caapi and Banisteriopsis muricata) and only for experienced users. Alicia anisopetala has got other names such as: Ayahuasca Thunder, Black ayahuasca, and Ayahuasca Trueno.
The herb is said to have some outstanding chemical properties such as tryptamines and beta carbolines. Other internet sites claim that there has been no trace of carbolines found. But more research is yet to reveal all of the chemical properties that make it have the healing and relaxation properties that it has.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Due to legislation we can not send to the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Lithuania, Poland, Reunion, Russia and Ukraine
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.