Annona muricata | guanábana | Graviola | Soursop
Common names: Shawshopu, Mãng cầu Xiêm, Coração de Boi, Evo, Ekitafeeli, Stafeli, Aluguntugui, guanábana, graviola,, anona, graviolo, corossol, cœur de boeuf, kowosòl, කටු අනෝදා, sorsaka, adunu, Brazilian pawpaw, guyabano, guanavana, toge-banreisi, durian benggala, durian belanda, nangka blanda, ทุเรียนเทศ, ទៀបបារាំង, sirsak, zuurzak, Stafeli, and nangka londa.
$10.00 – $75.00
- Shipping information
Soursop Leaves, Guanabana leaves, Graviola leaves
Annona muricata is the scientific name for the plant that is also known as Soursop, Graviola or Guanabana. It is a member of the Annonaceae family. It is a plant with a delicious fruit and a broadleaf, flowering, evergreen tree. It is native to the tropical regions of the Americas.
Harvested by Tsáchila tribes people
Our leaves have been carefully selected by a family of the Tsáchila tribe in Ecuador. In their reservation of almost 2000 hectares, they plant and cultivate the guanabana trees for their households consumption. They traditionally eat the fruit, and the leaves are believed to help in threatening different ailments. They believe the tea of the leaves when taken regularly can help regulating the sugar blood levels and diminish back pains. They also believe that the leaves could protect you from the disease associated with uric acid, such as gout. And when rub directly on the skin they could help threatening Eczema and Rheumatics.
Research suggest that Guanabana leaves can be rich in several compounds including protein, calcium, fructose, fat, and vitamins A and B.
Soursop is widely promoted (sometimes as “graviola”) as an alternative cancer treatment. There is, however, no medical evidence that it is effective. Some studies have suggested that graviola leaves could help in anti aging treatments and could controle the bad cholesterol.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.