Annona muricata | guanábana | Graviola | Soursop
Common names: Shawshopu, Mãng cầu Xiêm, Coração de Boi, Evo, Ekitafeeli, Stafeli, Aluguntugui, guanábana, graviola,, anona, graviolo, corossol, cœur de boeuf, kowosòl, කටු අනෝදා, sorsaka, adunu, Brazilian pawpaw, guyabano, guanavana, toge-banreisi, durian benggala, durian belanda, nangka blanda, ทุเรียนเทศ, ទៀបបារាំង, sirsak, zuurzak, Stafeli, and nangka londa.
$10.00 – $75.00
- Shipping information
Annona muricata | Soursop – Guanabana
A family from the Tsáchila tribe in Ecuador carefully selects our leaves. They plant and cultivate guanabana trees for their household’s consumption on their almost 2000 hectares reserve.
The Tsáchila tribespeople in Ecuador traditionally eat the Annona muricata fruit. They believe the leaves help with different ailments. They also consider that regularly drinking tea from the leaves can help to regulate sugar blood levels and reduce back pain. They believe too that the leaves can protect you from diseases associated with uric acid, such as gout. When you rub it directly on the skin it may help with eczema and rheumatism.
Some people promote soursop (sometimes as “graviola”) as an alternative cancer treatment. There is, however, no medical evidence that it is effective. Some studies have suggested that graviola leaves could help in anti-aging treatments and control of bad cholesterol.
Annona muricata is the scientific name for the plant also known as Soursop, Graviola or Guanabana. It is a member of the Annonaceae family. It is a broadleaf, flowering, evergreen tree with a delicious fruit. It is native to the tropical regions of the Americas.
Annona muricata is the scientific name for the plant that people also call Soursop, Graviola or Guanabana. It is a member of the Annonaceae family. It is a broadleaf, flowering, evergreen tree with a delicious fruit. It is native to the tropical regions of the Americas.
Research suggest that guanabana leaves may be rich in several compounds including protein, calcium, fructose, fat, and vitamins A and B.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.