Banisteriopsis muricata red | 30X Concentrated paste | Ecuador
- Water soluble
- 30:1 resin
- 30 kg of fresh vine was used to make 1 kg of paste
Common names: Red Ayahuasca, Caapi, Yagé, Yaje, Yahe, Yaxe, Hoasca, Vine of the Soul, Bejuco de Oro, Biaxa, Dapa, Doctor, Kaapi, Kahi, Maridi, Mihi, Nepe, Pinde, Totenliane, Vine of the Dead, and Netma, Jagube.
$26.00 – $410.00
- Shipping Restriction
- Shipping information
Banisteriopsis Muricata red – 30 x extract
This paste was made with clean water only and freshly harvested Banisteriopsis muricata red. When the vine is used fresh the product is superior to when using dried vine. This pure caapi white extract is made by slowly boiling fresh vine for many hours (3 times 8 hours). After each 8 hour increment, the liquid is filtered and then boiled down the clear liquid until a thick paste remains. This is the pure gold of this plant. You will love it. The paste can be dissolved in water.
Master Plant Teacher
Many tribes regard Banisteriopsis muricata also known as Red Ayahuasca as a plant of the gods. Known as a Master Plant Teacher, this giant woody vine grows in the lush Amazon rainforest of Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil, with many curious characteristics and properties that have drawn worldwide attention. It belongs to the Malpighiaceae family and has been traditionally used by countless South American tribes inhibiting the Amazon for thousands of years. Known most commonly for its healing power, this vine is richly steeped in cultural mythology and tradition. Although it is revered internationally it is still considered to be a very mysterious plant, arguably one of the most fascinating and culturally rich plants on earth.
The deep brown stems are filled with various chemical constituents. Harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine are among a few, and are classified as harmala alkaloids and MAOI’s. Scientific analysis has identified the vines to constitute approximately 0.11-0.83% beta-carboline, with the majority being the harmaline and tetrahydroharmaline. The vine also contains several alkaloids.
Traditionally speaking and in some remote areas of the jungle today, a tea of the vine is decocted and used to treat a wide variety of illnesses. The decoction can also be massaged into the skin. Young Waorani boys have the powder blown into the lungs through a bird windpipe, and is said to give the child powerful lungs and the strength to become a great hunter.
As the discovery and exploration of the traditional use of Ayahuasca grew, it became known for its telepathic powers; initially the psychoactive alkaloid was called telepathine, which is now known as harmaline. When this root was used on its own, it produces mood-enhancing and sedative effects. In stronger doses, the harmaline can produce, nausea, vomiting and shivering.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. New Herbals, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Due to legislation we can not send to the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Lithuania, Poland, Reunion, Russia and Ukraine
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.