Ancestral Moisturizer Oil| Coffee oil Avocado oil mix
- Packed in a handy Roller Bottle
- Very Aromatic
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Shipping information
Coffee oil– Avocado Oil Mix | Ancestral Moisturizer and fruit of kings oil mix
Our Coffee oil and Avocado oil mix, is the perfect blend of two of the most powerful antiaging and moisturizer oils in the world. This blend is packed with fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, and or course caffeine. It is a perfect skin-penetrative natural oil mix.
Our oils have been carefully and cold pressed made from organic beans and fruits of the best Colombian coffee and avocados “Fruit of Kings” from Ecuador.
Thanks to the generous supply of essential monounsaturated fatty acids antioxidants, minerals, and nutrient-rich properties, this oil can improve overall skin integrity and appearance. Chemical-free our oil is a primal solution to replenish, heal and calm the itchy and dry skin. You can make this oil a key ingredient for your homemade revitalizing face mask, hand lotion, or skin-smoothing cream. It will help your skin to stay strong, supple and elastic.
The caffeine in this coffee oil mix, is responsible of helping to calm the skin and tissue around the issues that causes puffiness, and making your skin glow again.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.