Double Mahogany Tepi | Caobo Snuff Applicator | Rapé Applicator Tepi | Rapé Blowpipe | T4
- Shipping information
Double Mahogany Tepi | Caobo Snuff Applicator | Rapé Applicator Tepi | Rapé Blowpipe
These Rapé Double Mahogany Tepi ‘s are handmade by our friend Maximiliano who lives in the Andean mountains of Ecuador based on our design. Double Mahogany Tepi ‘s are a new design that we made together with our friend based on a design that we have come across in Brazil among several tribes we visited. The double mahogany tepi with double exit allows you to load the tepi only once and give the full force of the rapé to the recipient in one go.
We have been working with Maximiliano for over 3 years and have visited his workshop several times. He is very passionate about his work and we love supporting his family business.
Made of Mahogany which is a kind of wood, with straight-grained appearance, reddish-brown timber of three tropical hardwood species of the genus Swietenia. It is indigenous to the Americas and part of the pantropical chinaberry family, Meliaceae.
Supporting local artistis is also part of Wakingherbs projects 🙂 Please join us in our quest to get the best natural products.
Kuripe or Tepi
Traditionally, it is administered through either the Tepi or Kuripe. The Kuripe is a for self-administration and the Tepi is used when blowing the snuff for another person. The V-shaped applicator or Kuripe, connects the nostril to the mouth. The Tepi is a long blow pipe that connects the nostril of the receiver with the mouth of the blower, who then blows the rapé into the nose of the receiver.
Opening the Chakras
In general, the tribes believe Rapé facilitates the opening and clearing of the chakras, facilitates a sense of grounding and connection to the earth. Some think it supports the release of disease from the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Furthermore some say that using rapé opens the third-eye chakra, decalcifies the pineal gland, clears mental fog and confusion. Finally it releases negative thought patterns and most of all it supports our connection to the breath and expands our connection to Spirit.
Find out more
Would you like to know more about the Amazon indigenous people? Check this interesting website.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.