- Shipping information
#63 Ecuador Kanna rapé | Mood Enhancer
This unique Ecuador Kanna Blend, is an elixir that uses the best South African Sceletium tortuosum powder, which is a revered mood enhancer plant.
On the other end, the Amazonian plants used in this MOOD ENHANCER ELIXIR BLEND include the silver Yarumo leaves that carry calcium and minerals to transport the sacred particles of the blend into the whole body and the Nrustica that has the function of helping to open the self to the spiritual realm.
This Ecuador Kanna rapé was made in the Chocó region of the Ecuadorian Andes, where the lowlands meet the forest of the mountains and the rivers flow pristine from the highlands and páramos. In the place where this family project is blossoming while the hummingbirds fly around, it was made with all the love and the best intentions for all of us to find guidance, abundance and joy.
It is a strong one, profound and full of glittering feelings<3
What is Rapé?
Rapé, pronounced ‘ha-pey’ is a tradition used by various indigenous tribes of South America, predominantly from the tribes people of Brazil and Peru. Rapé is a snuff which is blown into each nostril through a pipe known as a ‘Tepi’. Which is either made from a hollow bone or bamboo. Each tribe has their own formula of plants, trees, seeds, most commonly combined with a pure form from the Amazon and an ash called tsunu, or others like Murici, Yarumo, or Inga. The rapé is prepared in a ritualistic way by specific members of the tribe.
Spirit of Nature
In some tribes, it is the women who gather the ingredients and make the Rapé, and others are made by the healer of the tribe. Typically they are made in small batches with specific intentions for the ceremony or person being treated. These are very powerful, profoundly healing and cleansing on many levels. The use of Rapé aims to connect one to the spirits of nature while invoking that power to bring about physical and spiritual healing.
Kuripe or Tepi
Traditionally, it is administered through either the Tepi or Kuripe. The Kuripe is a for self-administration and the Tepi is used when blowing the snuff for another person. The V-shaped applicator or Kuripe, connects the nostril to the mouth. The Tepi is a long blow pipe that connects the nostril of the receiver with the mouth of the blower, who then blows the rapé into the nose of the receiver.
Opening the Chakras
In general, the tribes believe Rapé facilitates the opening and clearing of the chakras, facilitates a sense of grounding and connection to the earth. Some think it supports the release of disease from the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Furthermore some say that using rapé opens the third-eye chakra, decalcifies the pineal gland, clears mental fog and confusion. Finally it releases negative thought patterns and most of all it supports our connection to the breath and expands our connection to Spirit.
Find out more
Would you like to know more about the Amazon indigenous people? Check this interesting website.
For more information
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.