Hand painted Kuripe | Snuff Applicator | Rapé Applicator | Mahogany Kuripe | K4
- Shipping information
Hand painted Kuripe (self-applicator) made in the subtropical forest of Mindo in Ecuador
Hummingbirds and butterflies are very abundant in the valley of Mindo where Laura, Wouter and their kids live. This inspired us to ask our friend Michelle, an artist and traveler to create these unique hand painted kuripe’s.
Each Hand painted Kuripe is painted by hand and has an unique design.
We feel very proud of these hand painted kuripe ‘s, full of love, and good intention. We like to share with you all the good vibes from the jungle we live in of which beautiful and magic hummingbirds and butterflies are one of the most amazing inhabitants.
These hand painted kuripe ‘s are made by a local carpenter called Hektor out of durable mahogany, locally known as caoba.
Products with heart. All handmade and fair trade. The design on your applicator will be random.
Kuripe or Tepi
Traditionally, rapé is administered through either the Tepi or Kuripe. The Kuripe is a for self-administration and the Tepi is used when blowing the snuff for another person. The V-shaped applicator or Kuripe, connects the nostril to the mouth. The Tepi is a long blow pipe that connects the nostril of the receiver with the mouth of the blower, who then blows the rapé into the nose of the receiver.
Opening the Chakras
In general, the tribes believe Rapé facilitates the opening and clearing of the chakras, facilitates a sense of grounding and connection to the earth. Some think it supports the release of disease from the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Furthermore some say that using rapé opens the third-eye chakra, decalcifies the pineal gland, clears mental fog and confusion. Finally it releases negative thought patterns and most of all it supports our connection to the breath and expands our connection to Spirit.
Find out more
Would you like to know more about the Amazon indigenous people? Check this interesting website.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.