Leonotis leonorus Flower petals | Wild dagga
- beautiful fresh stock
- wild harvested
- Andes, Ecuador
Common names: Wild dagga, Lion’s tail, Shandilay, Lion’s tail
$10.00 – $375.00
- Shipping information
Beautiful fresh Leonotis leonorus Flower Petals | Wild Dagga
A Quechua lady who is a friend of us goes high up in mountains to harvest this amazing flower petals. This is a time consuming work because she handles every petal with care while the thorns try to sting. She does this work with attention and love so you will certainly get the best quality there is. The Wild Dagga is harvested from plants in the wild hence no fertilizers are used. Finally; they are completely organic; the way we like it.
The Quechua lady harvests our Leonotis leonorus in the high Andean mountain slopes going down into the Amazon in Pichincha province. She picks the mature flower petals only which tend to be nectar filled. If you burn them or smell them you will smell a nice sweetish odor.
This plant from the Lamiaceae (mint) family is native to tropical Africa and Southern India. It’s exuberant flowers are traditionally smoked or consumed as a tea, inducing calming and sedating sensations according to traditional beliefs.
For more information check here:
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.