Mimosa hostilis Inner Root Bark| Jurema | Our Best | Hidden Valley | MHRB
- Our best. Highly recommended! Harvested November 2018
- We classify our mhrb by fragrancy from medium, high to highest
- We have three types; Brazil: medium – Mexico: high – Hidden Valley: highest
MIMOSA HOSTILIS TENUIFLORA:
Family: Mimosaceae – Fabaceae
Species: Mimosa hostilis (syn. Mimosa tenuiflora, Acacia tenuiflora, Mimosa cabrera)
Origin: South America
Common names: Jurema, Tepezcohuite, Jurema Preta, Calumbi, Yurema, Ajucá, Cabrero, Jurema negro, Tapescahuite, Vinha da jurema, Espineiro, Tepescohuite, Veuêka, Carbon.
$9.50 – $828.00
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping information
Sustainably Harvested Rare Mimosa hostilis / tenuiflora – MHRB from a Hidden Valley
We are grateful that we have stumbled upon this incredible new source of Mimosa hostilis. Not from the known places as Mexico or Brazil, but still from South America. We have made a beautiful connection with a local family living in a Mimosa forest. Our local friends let us share this incredible quality of MHRB on condition of full discretion. We are certain that you will be convinced and delighted by the incredible quality and wonderful good vibes or this root bark. If you want to try first but stick with your trusted source for now please just put a note in the comment field of your order and we will send you a small sample of our Hidden Valley Mimosa 🙂
We have received some messages asking us why our Mimosa hostilis Hidden Valley one is cheaper than our Brazilian and Mexican mimosa when we state it is our best. We have our own team gathering this mimosa exclusively for us and get a great discount which we pass on to all of our friends happily 🙂
The Aztecs already knew of the Mimosa tree during pre-Columbian times. The name Tepeszohuite, which is now common in Mexico is derived from the Aztec tepus-cuahuitl “metal tree,” a reference to the tree’s extremely hard wood. Until recently it was thought that the Jurema cult had died out, but it is now experiencing a great renaissance.
The tree grows wild in southern Mexico, Central America, Venezuela and Brazil. It thrives best in tropical lowlands but can grow at altitudes of up to 1,000 meters.
For many centuries, the Aztecs and other indigenous groups used the Mimosa hostilis / tenuiflora root bark, to treat skin burns and wounds. They also used it to make tea. Furthermore, Mimosa tenuiflora /hostilis is an excellent body paint or natural coloring agent for textiles. This tree has played a major role in the traditions of different indigenous tribes in South and Central America.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. New Herbals, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Due to legislation we can not send to the following countries: Bulgary, Canada, France, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Reunion, Russia, Switzerland and Ukraine
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.