Nelumbo nucifera | White lotus | 100 x Extract
$10.00 – $40.00
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping information
Strong Organic Wild WHITE Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera extract (100:1)
This Nelumbo nucifera extract was made with only the WHITE Lotus flowers and nothing else.
Very potent and freshly made from Thai lotus flower. 100 grams of flowers became 1 gram of this extract 🙂
As an aquatic plant, Nelumbo nucifera or the White Lotus is a remarkable plant and has got great reputations due to its excellent results. The plant has the capabilities of living both inside and on the surface of water. Its characteristics resemble much of the plants that are found growing in water. Like most aquatic plants, its main stem and roots are inside the water and often reach the ground on the bottom of the water pool, and its flowers bloom on the surface. The plant has many other characteristics that make it survive in the harsh conditions of the water. For it to continue prospering it requires enough sunlight for its flowers to bloom and for proper growth. In order for the flower to receive enough of the sunlight, the plant is well adapted and hence develops its flowers at the very surface of the water.
Most people mistake the Nelumbo nucifera with the Water Lily when they look at its flower ‘floating’ on water. To prevent further confusion over its name, let us look at other of its common names: Sacred Water Lotus, White Lotus, East Indian Lotus, Indian Lotus, Sacred Lotus, and Bean of India. The seeds of the Lotus have remarkable resilience. They can hence withstand many natural disasters and manage to procreate through its seeds.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Unfortunately we cannot ship this item to the following countries currently: France, Poland.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.