Nymphaea pubescens | Red lotus | Flowers | 25x Resin Extract
- Water soluble
- 25 kilo of flowers are made for 1 kilo of resin
$19.00 – $88.00
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping information
Strong Organic Wild Red Lotus (Nymphaea pubescens extract (25:1)
This Nymphaea pubescens extract was made with only the Red Lotus flowers and water.
Very potent and freshly made from the Thai lotus flower.
We use 25 kg of fresh redlotus flowers to make 1 kg of resin or powder extract!
Beauty and elegance
Nymphaea pubescens is native to Tropical Asia, this exquisitely flowering aquatic perennial is commonly cultivated in water gardens and appreciated for its beauty and elegance.
In Egyptian, Hindu and Buddhist religions Lotus flowers have long been revered, the belief being that this special flower may bring one prosperity, fertility, purity and vitality.
Lotus flower, pods or petals are the more commonly used part of the plant in traditional tea or smoking blends, however the stamens are known to be the most potent part of the lotus. Traditional use of the stamens result in a state of peace and deep relaxation with reported effects of lucid dreaming. The Juice is bitter and astringent has some narcotic properties.
In Nepal and India the flowers of Nymphaea pubescens are used in treating diabetes, liver disorders, urinary problems, menorrhagia, blenorrhagia; they are also used as tonic and aphrodisiac.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Colours of the product may vary as we sell natural products we don’t make photos of every new batch. Sometimes the exact form of the products can differ with that on the photo.
We guarantee the authenticity of our products and the correct botanical title.
Unfortunately we cannot ship this item to the following countries currently: France, Poland.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.