Passion Flower Extract | Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) | Extract Powder 4% Flavone
$12.50 – $98.00
- Shipping information
Passion Flower Extract 12X (12:1) | Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) | Extract Powder 4% Flavanoids
Passion Flower Passiflora incarnata, is a fast-growing perennial vine with climbing or trailing stems. A member of the passionflower genus Passiflora, the maypop has large, intricate flowers with prominent styles and stamens. One of the hardiest species of passionflower, it is a common wildflower in the southern United States.
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) originally grew in Asia and North-America but is cultivated almost everywhere else. The most important active ingredients belong to the harmala alkaloids, such as harmine and harmaline. Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) contains an alkaloid called Passiflorine.
The plant was named Passiflora by Spanish explorers who thought that its flowers resembled three nails and a crown of thorns, reminding them of the Passion of Christ.
Passionflower is traditionally used as a mild sedative and as a sleeping aid.
Information about our extract:
- Extract solvent: water
- Plant parts used: leaves and stems
- Extraction ratio 12:1 (12kg fresh plant to make 1 kg of extract powder)
- Harvest location of plants: Fujian (Chinese Himalaya)
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
- DHL Express: This option is currently only available on certain special products.
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is faster than our free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping. But hey, if you're not in a hurry and tracking is not important please do use this reliable shipping option.
- REGISTERED PARCEL VIA USA WAREHOUSE: We offer this shipping option for selected orders. We will send your order to a USA address and from there we forward the parcel to you via USPS.
All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with either PostNL or DHL, solid partners who hand your order over to the national postal service of your country. For instance in the US, packages are handed over to the USPS.
Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all times.
Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
For valuable orders we would advise choosing the Registered option.