Rapé Pack Nine Types | Impression Pack | 9 Exclusive Rapé’s in 1 Pack with or without Applicator
We have made a new selection -July 2018-
RAPÉ DOS INDIOS
Origin: Brazilian Amazon
Common Names: Rapa dos Indios, Indian Snuff, Hape, Rapay
$53.00 – $65.00
- Shipping information
Rapé Pack Nine Types (2 grams of 9 different rapé’s with or without kuripe or tepi applicator blow pipe)
Yes we do have a lot of rapé’s. And the collection is growing and growing. To give you an impression of our range we have packed 9 types in tins containing 2 gr each. So a total of 18 gr in our rapé pack.
In our impression rapé pack we have packed our best, our favorites and our latest rapé’s
You have the option to purchase the rapé pack with or without a hardwood kuripe or tepi to apply the rapé the traditional way.
Featured are: #8 Yawanawa Grounding #9 Katukina Relaxing #27 Nukini Immune System Booster #30 Colombia Bobinsana Hug of Light, #36 Kaxinawa Feminine #68 Yaminawa Pau Pereira #71 Katukina Starlight #77 Nawa Feminine energy # 81 Yawanawa Magic Samsara
What is Rapé?
Rapé, pronounced ‘ha-pey’ is a tradition used by various indigenous tribes of South America, predominantly from the tribes people of Brazil and Peru. Rapé is a snuff which is blow into each nostril through a pipe known as a ‘Tepi’, which is either made from a hollow bone or bamboo. Each tribe has their own formula of plants, trees, seeds, most commonly combined with a pure form from the Amazon and an ash called tsunu, or others like Murici, Yarumo, or Inga. The rapé is prepared in a ritualistic way by specific members of the tribe.
Spirit of Nature
In some tribes, it is the women who gather the ingredients and make the Rapé, and others are made by the healer of the tribe. Typically they are made in small batches with specific intentions for the ceremony or person being treated. These are very powerful, profoundly healing and cleansing on many levels. The use of Rapé aims to connect one to the spirits of nature while invoking that power to bring about physical and spiritual healing.
Kuripe or Tepi
Traditionally, it is administered through either the Tepi or Kuripe. The Kuripe is a for self-administration and the Tepi is used when blowing the snuff for another person. The V-shaped applicator or Kuripe, connects the nostril to the mouth. The Tepi is a long blow pipe that connects the nostril of the receiver with the mouth of the blower, who then blows the rapé into the nose of the receiver.
Opening the Chakras
In general, the tribes believe Rapé facilitates the opening and clearing of the chakras, facilitates a sense of grounding and connection to the earth. Some think it supports the release of disease from the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Furthermore some say that using rapé opens the third-eye chakra, decalcifies the pineal gland, clears mental fog and confusion. Finally it releases negative thought patterns and most of all it supports our connection to the breath and expands our connection to Spirit.
Find out more
Would you like to know more about the Amazon indigenous people? Check this interesting website.
For more information
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.