Sida cordifolia | extract | Flannel weed | Bala | Country mallow | Ilima
- 25:1 resin extract, water soluble
- 10:1 powder exract
Species: S. cordifolia
Common Names: Sida cordifolia, Flannel Weed, Bala, Country mallow, Heart-leaf sida, Ilima
$12.00 – $132.00
- Shipping information
Sida cordifolia | Flannel weed | Bala
Sida cordifolia is a fast-growing, yellow-flowered regular native to the plains of south Asia. However, now you can easily find it in much of the different areas of the world, including Australia, Africa, Hawaii, and the southern USA. It has a heart-shaped leaf at each node that refers its name as “Cordifolia.”
It is an erect perennial that may be as higher as 200 cm. Its stem is yellow-green in color. And, the complete plant, including the stem, is covered with a soft hair like felt. The leaves are also yellow-green in color and covered with those hairs while the flowers are dark-yellow, and sometimes orange, in color.
We provide it in a powdered form of the extract that contains 10x Sida Cordifolia, i.e. its each 1 gm contains 10 gms of Sida Cordifolia. Thus, it is even beneficial to use the extract.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.