Tepi Tagua | Snuff applicator | Rapé applicator | T5
We have several beautiful designs are available. Click the image to see them.
- Shipping information
Handmade Ecuadorian rapé Tepi Tagua (self-applicator)
This Tepi Tagua is made by the famous Tagua nut artist Maximiliano. He lives on the foot of the giant active Chimborazo volcano. He is a member of an artisan family that has been working with tagua nuts for generations. We have been working with Maximiliano for over 4 years and have visited his workshop several times. He is very passionate about his work and we love supporting his family business.
Tagua nut (Phytelephas sp )is also called ivory nut since its’ properties and looks are very similar to ivory.
The applicators are made with copper and/or Caoba (Swietenia humilis) wood which is a durable and sustainably harvested hardwood from Ecuador.
The design on your applicator will be random unless you specify which one you would like.
All handmade and fairtrade
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.