Turnera Diffusa | Damiana | 100 x Extract
$11.00 – $38.00
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping information
Turnera diffusa or Damiana has a centuries old history of use amongst the Mayans of Mexico and Central America. The leaves are harvested during the flowering of this small shrub and then dried or made into an elixir that is purported to be highly aphrodisiac.
Over time the use of Turnera diffusa has spread across the globe and been incorporated into traditional sacred practices of many peoples. Damiana is known to aid in a wide variety of ailments and acts as an anti-depressant, tonic, diuretic, cough suppressant and mild laxative.
Other uses include the treatment of asthma, paralysis, diabetes, dysentery, neurosis, and syphilis to name a few.
Damiana is a relatively small, woody shrub that produces small, aromatic flowers. It blossoms in early to late summer and is followed by fruits that taste similar to figs. The shrub is said to have a strong spice-like odor somewhat like chamomile, due to the essential oils present in the plant.
This natural product is delivered with no expressed or implied fitness for any specific purpose. It is simply a raw botanical specimen. The product is packaged as botanical specimen and is not intended, branded, labelled, or marketed as a consumer product.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Wakingherbs.com, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
Unfortunately we cannot ship this item to the following countries currently: France, Poland.
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.