Tynanthus panurensis | Clavo huasca | 30 x Extract | Aphrodisiac
30 x Extract of Clavo Huasca.
The paste can be dissolved in water or used as it is.
$15.00 – $160.00
- Shipping information
We sell a beautiful 30 times concentrated paste of Clavo Huasca here. This paste was made with just clean water and freshly harvested Clavo Huasca vine. When the vine is used fresh the product is superior to using dried vine. In cooperation with local friends we slow boil the Clavo Huasca for many hours (3 times 8 hours). Each time after 8 hours we filter the liquid and then boil down the clear liquid all together until a thick paste remains with is the pure gold of this plant. You will love it and you only need 1 gram of this paste where you would normally need 30 grams of vine. The paste can be dissolved in water or used as it is.
Clavo huasca is a large, woody vine that grows up to 80 m in length and is indigenous to the Amazon rainforest and other parts of tropical South America. It produces very small, white flowers (which are pollinated by bees and butterflies) and elongated, flat, bean-like fruits. The vine bark and root has a distinctive, clove-like aroma (as do the leaves, somewhat), earning its common name clove vine or white clove. The vine, when cross-sectioned, has a distinctive “Maltese cross” design in the wood (with a darker, reddish color as the background and a golden color in the heartwood). Two species of plants are sold in herbal commerce as “clavo huasca” – the true Tynanthus vine, and another, completely different, Mandevilla genus vine.
Tribal and herbal medicine uses
The Shipibo-Conibo, Kayapó, and Assurini Indian tribes in the Amazon rainforest regard clavo huasca highly as an impotency remedy, for weak erections, and as an effective aphrodisiac for both men and women. It is also used as an adjunctive ingredient in various ayahuasca recipes (or taken shortly after taking the concoction) to settle the stomach. Ayahuasca is a phytochemically-rich combination of plants brewed by Indian shamans to connect to the spirit world.
Clavo huasca is also widely regarded as an aphrodisiac for both men and women in Peruvian herbal medicine today. It is an ingredient in two famous herbal formulas for impotency and frigidity which are sold widely in the herbal markets and stores in Peru as aphrodisiacs and for sexual potency. One is called Siete Raices (“seven roots”) and the other is Rompe Calzon (“bust your britches”). In addition, this vine tincture is also employed for fever, aching muscles and arthritis pain in Peruvian herbal medicine. The fresh sap or resin from the root of the plant is used as a toothache remedy-containing a chemical called eugenol which acts as a topical pain-reliever. As an aphrodisiac, clavo huasca is traditionally prepared by macerating the vine bark and wood in alcohol, or most commonly, the local sugar cane rum called aguardiente. In Brazilian herbal medicine, the plant is called cipó cravo; it is considered an excellent remedy for dyspepsia, difficult digestion, and intestinal gas (when brewed as a water decoction) and an aphrodisiac (when macerated in alcohol into a tincture).
We offer two types of shipping
- REGISTERED: This comes with tracking and is much faster than our Free shipping.
- FREE SHIPPING: For this service no tracking is available. It tends to be half as quick as the registered shipping.
Good to know
- All your orders are packed and shipped discreetly with only the obligatory information such as shipping and return address on the outside.
- Registered orders outside of Europe are sent with Postnl, a solid partner who hands your order over to the national postal company of your country. For instance in the US it will be USPS.
- Registered orders within Europe are sent with DPD. Fast and trackable at all time.
- Our Free shipping option is slow(er) but very reliable too. Estimated shipping time for outside Europe is between two to four weeks depending on postal flows.
- For valuable orders we would advise the Registered option.